Here are some important things for you to know about this year’s event:
- Picker’s Creek Winery will be open starting at 11:00 am on Monday, July 3rd
- There will be a $10 per vehicle fee
- Gates will close at 8:00 pm! Be sure to arrive early and not miss getting in!
- Live music will again be “The Bird and The Bear” followed by “Tom Dixon”
- There will be a variety of food trucks available onsite including our own Wellspring Christian Youth group selling Roasted Corn, Cotton Candy and Glow items. Come support these local groups!
- Feel free to bring your own food and non-alcoholic beverages.
- The fireworks display will begin at 9:00 pm or dark, whichever is later.
- Come see us at our tent! We will be in front of the fireworks area under the blue canopy with our FGFireworks banner.
We are looking forward to seeing everyone out there this year and excited to be able to put on another great display for all of you!
See you on the 3rd!